Established in 2013, Mood Active is a small, not for profit association based in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. We provide low cost group exercise programs for people diagnosed with depression and anxiety to help them get back on their feet and also manage their mood longer term.
Participants are typically referred to us by GP’s, psychologists and community organisations and to date, feedback has been very positive. We are currently expanding our operation into greater Sydney.
This growth has created the need for a casual Marketing and Community Engagement consultant approx. 8-12 hours a week, primarily to promote our services to referrer organisations in existing and new service localities. We envisage this casual position will be available for a period of 6 months with a view to extend for another 6 months subject to funding.
- Identify, build and strengthen relationships with GP’s, psychologists and community organisations to create a pipeline of eligible participants. This will primarily involve outbound phone calls to these professional organisations and community groups. We currently have over 50 referrers and 300 potential referrers we are in contact with
- Generating direct leads through social media activities when required
- Creation of printed and digital content with the assistance of our marketing team. Primarily flyers around events and pamphlets to go to our referral partners
- Work collaboratively with other volunteer marketing team member on longer term projects e.g. upgrading and improving our website, improving our social media reach, rebranding, salesforce rollout etc
What is required:
Demonstrated relationship building skills, coupled with a passion and commitment to changing people’s lives. We may have worked in roles such as reception, sales or marketing role, account management or community engagement role.
- Excellent and confident verbal interpersonal skills
- Mature, organised, proactive and resilient
- Ability to use gmail, drive and contacts
- Competent skills in MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Internet search skills
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team
- Excellent written communication skills
- Keen interest to help people in the field of mental health
- Own computer, phone and internet access
- Use of Mailchimp
- Salesforce integration of EDM
- Experience in health services, mental health or exercise and fitness industries
**This is a WORK FROM HOME opportunity**
For further information you are welcome to call Tania on 0438 455 767.