How to Refer
Step 1: Check. Is your client eligible?
- over 18 years old
- diagnosed by a doctor, psychologist or psychiatrist with a mood disorder
- not experiencing psychosis, symptoms of Schizophrenia or at risk of self-harm
Note: To discuss a particular client, please call Referrals Manager on 0412 190 842
Step 2: Is the program suitable?
- our program is evidence-based, participants are required to attend three classes weekly for at least eight weeks
- tailored to each person's fitness level
- mood functionality & mental health well-being measured pre- and post-program – we use the DASS and RDQ questionnaires
- cardio fitness measured pre- and post-program – blood pressure, resting heart rate, beep test
- qualified instructors who have empathy/understanding for those dealing with depression/anxiety
- max class participants six people – enables personalised attention for each person
- class locations and times are limited click here.
- the program is low cost, and we have a (limited) number of funded places available too.
Note: we are not currently Medicare funded. However, we are looking to become NDIS accredited in 2018.
Step 3: Contact our Referrals Manager to set up a time for your client
Contact us on 0412 190 842 or email.